Thursday, November 29, 2012

Team Awesome!

I was really excited when I saw that tonight was a partner WOD!  I was just hoping that my partner would be there!  I knew we were going to kill this WOD so I was happy when I saw Katherine walk through the door!  Katherine and I have fun while we dominate the workouts.  Tonight was no different. We could split the exercises up anyway we wanted (as long as each of us did at least one of each thing). It started with 300 single jump ropes. Katherine did most of these and was awesome. Then we split 20 push ups in half. The next part took the longest. It was 40 hang cleans with 75#. I started and we just switched back and forth until we got through them. My arms were pretty tired after that, but we split up the next 20 push ups. We got through them pretty fast and finished the WOD up with another 300 single jump ropes. We finished in 10:21!  It was an awesome night!

My arms still hurt but I can actually feel the muscles in my arms!  They are getting a little more defined and that makes the pain SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment