Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My goals!

So after I made the decision to try Crossfit I started thinking about all the things I wanted to do when I lost weight and was healthier. First, and I know this might sound silly to most of you, but I want to be able to cross my legs!  It isn't always the big things in life that can make the difference...I just want to be able to sit in a chair and cross my legs like most people can!  Second, I want to be able to go to a doctor without everything being wrong just because I'm fat. I want to be able to walk down the street and hold a conversation without being out of breath. I don't want to be looked at like I'm lazy because I'm overweight. I want to be able to go to the doctor and let him tell me that I don't have a fatty liver anymore and that I will never need a transplant. If I ever have the joy of getting pregnant I want to be one of those cute pregnant women. I want to not be limited in everything I do by my size (from riding on a plane to riding a horse). I want to be able to see my nieces grow up and be their favorite aunt.
Ok, so you can tell I have a lot of goals!  This is just to keep some perspective when I'm having a hard time wanting to work out or just a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment