Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hard day

Today was a hard one!  I was already sore from yesterday and I knew today's workout wasn't going to be easy!  We did a 400m warm up run, stretches, and then wall balls!  Then we started the stretches.  I think I am probably the worst at stretches because I have no mobility. Front squats were next and they weren't too bad. Then there was the workout....we did reps of seven front squats and seven burpies for seven minutes. You did as many as you could in that seven minutes!  If you don't what a burpie is, well let's just say that you don't want to find out!  They are used as punishment for when you are late, and that is the reason I am never late for a workout!  It was really hard but I made myself go as hard as I could. It helped that there were people standing there cheering us on the whole time and telling us that we were doing good and not too stop. It was one of the hardest days but it was SO worth the feeling at the end when you know you did all you could do. I am kind of proud of myself tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment