Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 3 continued

So I went to get new shoes but my foot is too wide so I had to order some and they will come in next week. BIG BUMMER!!!  I was feeling ok about the workout tonight, and even a little excited, until the day kept dragging on and I just wanted to come home, lay on my couch, and watch tv. I know it has only been 2 days but I mean I'm lazy!  I went from laying on my couch all the time to doing some of the toughest workouts around!  I seriously thought about how I could get out of it and just go home after work. Then I started thinking about how mad I would be at myself later and I went back and looked at my goals. The first goal always gets me (I know many of you think that is silly but it really is something that I long for) so I got in my car and went to workout. I am so glad I did!  Even though this was only my third workout I could tell that it was easier!  The 200 meter warm up run wasn't nearly as bad as the first day!  The workout itself was challenging but I felt so good afterward. Travis said I was doing a great job, and I feel like I'm doing good!  I finished my first week of Crossfit and I'm excited about the things to come. They will be hard but it will be worth it in the end (and I'm enjoying the journey)!  Good night!  This girl is tired, but feeling very accomplished!

1 comment: