Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Deciding to Take the First Step

Even though I was always active in sports all the way through high school, I was always a large girl.  But, over the past 5 years my weight has just gotten out of control!    I acted like I didn't care that I was so much bigger than most people but it really did bother me (still does). Last week I was laying on my couch and started to think about how there was nothing I could do about it and I was just going to die fat. On Friday of last week one of my guy friends started fb messaging me about ordering Scentsy (I'm a consultant) and in the course of conversation we started talking about Crossfit. I had heard about it bc I have other friends that are in it, but it always seemed so intense and cultish to me. My friend proceeded to tell me about how the program had changed his life. He was really passionate about it and it made me start thinking about it. I prayed about it and asked God to show me a way to pay for the program if it was something I was capable of doing. Two days later I got my answer when the funds came in the form of cash from someone who had owed me money. God is pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment