Monday, September 17, 2012

First day of workout after Elements graduation

Well I took three days off from working out (Friday and the weekend). I felt kind of blah the whole weekend and was looking forward to today's workout. I had had a bad day at work on Friday and I found myself wishing that we had a class that night where I could work off the frustration.  It seems kind of crazy to me that I would want to workout because I have never WANTED to workout my entire life. I was pumped this morning but as the day drug on and I had dinner plans I thought about how easy it would be to just skip this ONE class. But, then I really thought about it and I knew that if I skipped this one it would be even easier for me to convince myself to just skip one more and so on. So, I went to dinner with my friends and left early to go to Crossfit. I am soooo glad I did!  I had a good workout. It was a hard one but I got through it and I felt so much better afterwards!  I did a lot of push ups, body rows, and squats today!  We did snatch lifts and worked on the GHD (or torture machine). I'm already sore, and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment