Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 2 of week four

Today was a decent day at the workout. The bar and I were not getting along very well tonight. That said, I did run the 200 mile warm up without walking!  The strength workout was 1 clean and jerk every minute on the minute for 10 minutes. I struggled with my lifts tonight because my arms just didn't want to do high elbows. My max weight on the clean and jerk was 65#. That's not so bad. Then the workout was 21-15-9 of  power cleans and ring dips (I did push ups instead of the ring dips). I did a 45# bar for the workout. My form was still off but James and Charles were right there to help me through it. At one point I was really frustrated with myself because I know how to do the lifts. Charles was trying to help me and I could feel myself getting mad enough that I was going to cry. I took a deep breath and told myself that I could do this!  I did struggle through the rest of the lifts but I didn't quit!  I finished the workout in 6:27. I was pretty proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment