Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 6...a good day!

It was a good day at Crossfit!  I was tired but I decided I wasn't going to give up!  Usually I would have been down because my knee started hurting in the 400m warm up run, but for some reason I didn't care that much today. I got in from the run and did these worm crawls. I was ok at the ones where you got to have your legs apart but the I struggled with the straight leg ones. It's ok though...I'll get it eventually. Then we worked on the rowing machines. That is a workout!  But, my knee didn't hurt and I could feel my muscles in my stomach, legs, and hips working. I rowed 1000m, it wasn't easy, but I did it!  I'm kind of excited about tomorrow because we will do the same timed event that we did on the first day of the Elements Class.  I'm not excited about the exercises that it involves, but I am excited to see if I have made progress!  I'm going to bed where I can rest up for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment