Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tabata something else

My mind has been somewhere else for the past couple of days. I have done the workouts but while I'm doing them I am not truly focused. When I read what tonight's workout was and didn't understand what the heck it was talking about I thought about just not going. I only decided to actually go around 2:30 today. Until then I was pretty sure I was just going to lay on my couch tonight. There isn't any good reason of why other than my mind is just in a funk. After I got there and got going I was glad I was there but getting there was hard today.
Today's workout was 32 of  twenty second intervals of workout with a 10 second rest between each one. The first eight intervals were pull ups (I did body rows), the second eight were push ups, next were sit ups, and finally squats. We counted as we went and I totaled 259 when I was done. Twenty seconds may not sound like a long time, but when your arms feel like jello it seems like an eternity. I was trying to just stay focused on the counting but half way through the push ups and the squats I found my mind wandering. The goal for tomorrow is to stay focused because I'm sure I could have done better if my mind had been at the workout too!

No comments:

Post a Comment