Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Advocare cleanse and Paleo diet

I am on day 16 of the cleanse and paleo diet. I wasn't too sure about this whole thing when I started. James had told me about it and all of the results people had gotten from it, but I honestly didn't think it would work on me. I mean, I have tried EVERYTHING in the world to lose weight, get more energy, and help with my knees to stop hurting!  I basically did the 24 day challenge to shut him up about it! ;) I am sooo glad I did!  I got measured and weighed myself at the beginning of the challenge.  I hate getting on scales, but I wanted to actually see if the numbers went down. I have lost 19 pounds so far and I have 8 days left!  I saw a number on the scale tonight that I hadn't seen in quite a while!  It is no where near my goal weight but it is certainly a big step in the right direction! 

No comments:

Post a Comment