Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Barbara is a killer!!

It's so good to be back at Crossfit, but my legs hurt so bad it is hard to even sit down!!  It is good pain though because it means I am just getting stronger!  Tonight was a hard workout!  Allison and I did a modified "Barbara" WOD because we are both injured, but even the modified WOD was hard. It was 5 rounds of 10 body rows, 20 wall push ups, 30 sit ups, and 40 squats for time. By the second round of squats I couldn't even feel my legs. I'm not sure how I made it through the WOD!  We had a 3 minute rest between each round (but it felt like 30 seconds after the second round) so I just kept telling myself if I can make it through these sit ups and squats I can rest. I ended finishing in a little over 19 minutes. It was really good to have Allison there to workout with me. She is such a good cheerleader and that is definitely what I needed tonight!  My legs and abs hurt from the last two days but I'll be back at it tomorrow!
This is just a side note but last night I weighed myself because several people had told me that I looked like I had lost more weight since I had been out. I couldn't believe it when I looked at the scale!  I have officially lost 50 pounds since September!  I am so glad I started Crossfit, have stayed on the paleo diet, and did the 24 Day Challenge!  I will do another challenge starting February 1 and I can't wait to see what my results will be from that!  And, I have paleo chicken tomato soup in the crockpot right now!  These are some of the best decisions I have ever made for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment