Thursday, December 13, 2012

day before surgery

I spent the day with my sister shopping at Trader Joe's and Central Market for things she can fix for me while I am recovering at her house.  She is so sweet!  She had looked up some recipes she could make and even had a cookie recipe!  We got a lot of good stuff like butternut squash for some soup, spaghetti squash, fish, hamburger meat (grass fed), almond flour, almonds, coconut milk, coconut oil, some berries, and BACON!  I am really lucky that my family is supportive enough to not only take care of me after my surgery but to also cook things that I need/want to eat. 
I will have bilateral carpel tunnel surgery tomorrow.  I have to be at the hospital at noon, so who knows when I will get out of there!  This will probably be my last post for about a week or so.  I have my first post-op and physical therapy appointment next Wednesday.  I am hoping that I will be able to recover faster than they think and will be able to get back to Crossfit (although I will be limited with my hands) ASAP! 
Thank you all for your support.  It really does me the world to me!  I couldn't have gotten this far without your support!  I am truly blessed! 
Talk to you all very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment