Wednesday, December 12, 2012

clothes shopping

I usually hate to go clothes shopping!  Nothing ever fits and it is always just a frustrating experience!  I haven't bought any new clothes since I started Crossfit or did the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. To date I have lost 40 pounds, so buying some new clothes became a necessity!  I got my sister to go with me today because she is probably the most honest person I know.  The women might be the only ones that really get this first part. :) We started at the mall and decided I would go to Victoria's Secret just to get fitted for a bra (because I needed one really bad)!  When they fitted me and I tried on the bra and it fit....I had to buy it!  I can't remember a time that I fit into a Victoria's Secret bra!!!  That made my day!  Then we went to Old Navy so I could get some inexpensive jeans and a few shirts.  We started at the size I thought might fit, but when I put them on they were way too big!  I ended up going down 2 sizes from the jeans that I had walked in the store wearing!  Sarah was convinced I needed skinny jeans, and I am not sure how she convinced me to try them on or buy them...but I did.  I was just really excited that it all actually fit!!!  I never thought this was possible!  Not for me.  I am so glad that I found Crossfit and Advocare!! This was the best shopping trip of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment