Wednesday, April 10, 2013

update

I know I haven't posted in a while.  Things have been really busy.  This will just be a small update, but I wanted to tell you some of the things that have been going on in my world.  We just finished the Crossfit Open.  There were many workouts that I couldn't do most of the elements in.  I wasn't too discouraged.  I have been working on my toes to bar since it came up in the Open, and even though I haven't gotten it yet, I am A LOT closer than I have ever been before.  I knew that I wasn't going to be on the top of the leader board for the Open (that is probably why I didn't get too discouraged).  I didn't sign up to win it. I signed up to see what I could accomplish.  I think I did pretty good and that is all that matters. 
During this time, things also got busy because I was asked to share my testimony with my church for Easter.  The reason I am sharing this on here is because I think that it is important for people to really realize where this all started.  If this change had not happened in my life a year ago I wouldn't be here now.  I would have never have had the courage or the strength to even attempt the things I am doing now.
http://vimeo.com/63080381

I am going to try and update a little more tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment